Crazy Eights Take Two
Based on Crazy Eights.
Like traditional Crazy Eights but with a twist – when an eight card is played, opposing players must draw 2 cards each from the draw pile and add them to their hands.
Cards played – 52 cards, no Jokers
Scoring – First player to eliminate all cards in their hand wins.
How to Play Crazy Eights Take Two, 2 or more players
- Shuffle cards.
- Deal 10 cards to each player.
- Place remaining cards in draw pile in middle.
- Dealer turns over top card on draw pile and starts the discard pile.
- Player to the left of dealer begins the game looking at their hand and playing card(s) of same suit or kind as card showing on the discard pile.
- If player has no cards to play, they may select up to 3 cards from the draw pile until they have a card to play. If no card can be played, it is the next player’s turn.
- Eights are wild and can be played on top of any card. Player who discards an eight card must call the suit to be played, and all opposing players must take two cards each off the top of the draw pile.
- Winner is first player to have played all their cards.
- If the draw pile runs out, all discarded cards except for the last played card are shuffled to make a new draw pile. Continue play until there is a winner.
- If the first card drawn off the top of the draw pile by the dealer is an eight, dealer calls the suit and all other players must select 2 cards from the draw pile.