Cards played – 52 cards, no Jokers.
Scoring – Traditional play, Ace high.
How to Play War, 2 or more players
- Shuffle cards.
- Deal all cards to the players face down.
- Players do not look at their cards.
- Game begins with each player drawing top cards off their stacks and placing them face up in the middle.
- Winner takes all cards and places them at the bottom of their card stack face down.
- If there is a tie, players take the top cards off their stacks and place them face down in the middle. Then players take next card off their stacks and place them face up in the middle Winner takes all cards and adds them to bottom of their card stack face down.
- Game ends when one player has all the cards and wins.